You don’t see your city on the list and want us to consider it?
Please click here and complete the required information.
What Is Out-Fit Challenge?
- Out-Fit Challenge is the first ever mud run focused primarily on the LGBT community. The company was created as a fun alternative to meet people and make meaningful connections outside of the bar or club scene. Click here to get more information about Out-Fit Challenge.
What are we doing?
- Given the breakout success of our 2013 events, we were bombarded with requests to come to various cities across the nation.
- The contest will allow us to select the top cities that Out-Fit Challenge will visit during 2014, based on proven participant demand.
Why are we doing it?
- Gives our customers and followers an opportunity to have a voice in our planning process
When are we doing it?
- The contest will run for 45 days and will begin on October 2, 2013 and end on November 15, 2013
- The top cities will be chosen based on meeting a minimum threshold of at least 150 votes. We will also take into consideration if any dollars have been raised for a particular city. We will not visit more than 6 cities.
- The winning cities and 2014 schedule will be announced during the month of November 2013.
How do I participate?
- Visitors to the Out-Fit Challenge website or Facebook page will be allowed to register to participate in the contest as a voter. You have two options to cast a vote: simple vote without a donation or vote with a donation. Cities will be chosen based on the number of votes, as well as the amount of dollars raised. The dollars will be applied to the purchase of discounted participant tickets. A full price ticket is $55.
- The Pledge Amounts are as follows:
- $0 - 5% discount off the price of a full price ticket ($55) if your city is chosen
- $5 – 15% discount off the price of a full price ticket ($55) if your city is chosen
- $35 – Receive one ticket
- $75 – Receive two tickets plus an exclusive Facebook thank you.
If your city is chosen, $0 and $5 pledges will be required to pay the difference between their pledge and a full price ticket of $55 – minus the associated discount – within 14 days of cities being announced.
What happens if my city isn't chosen? Can I get a refund if I've elected to make a donation?
- You will have two options: You can transfer your funds to an event held in any other city nationwide, or request a refund. Refunds will not be given if your city is selected.
What if I have additional questions?
- Give us a call at 855.688.3489